Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Digital Broadcasting Symposium 2018. We are pleased to invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) to speak at the DBS 2018 conference, which will take place in Kuala Lumpur from 5 to 8 March 2018. For your information, the DBS Conference sessions are panel sessions of around 4 to 5 presenters moderated by session Chair. Each speaker will be given about 12mins to speak/present allowing time for Q&A and interactive discussion towards the session end.
Speakers will be selected through an evaluation process based on your submission. Entries are evaluated based on a comprehensive selection criteria.
1. Priority will be given to
a. ABU members (any category of membership)
b. Principal sponsor
c. Major sponsors
d. Exhibitors and Supporting sponsors
e. Supporters of ABU Technology activities year around
2. The presentations should relate to broadcast & media and to the session topics/themes.
3. The availability of speaker slots is limited in each session.
4. Undue commercialism or promotion of trade names in presentations should be avoided.
View Conference Programme (Draft) here.
Kindly be ready with the following before you commence the online process.
1. Short Bio (strictly not more than 100 words)
2. High resolution photo (minimum 300dpi, file size not exceeding 2Mb, format: jpg)
3. Abstract (around 100 words)
The acceptance of speakers will be subject to the organising committee’s discretion.